1. Save resources: • Turn off the lights that do not need lighting, and minimize the power of the lights; • Minimize the use of air conditioners, air conditioners, and heating and cooling equipment, the temperature setting: not less than 26 degrees in summer, not high in winter At 20 degrees; • Make every effort to use energy-efficient equipment and products; • Do not take the elevator on the upper and lower floors; • Reduce the use of paper, try to use double-sided printing or copying and use; • Save electricity, gas, water, use Paper and saving food; • Advocating the office, saving space and saving energy; • Obeying traffic rules, not driving fast, saving fuel consumption;
2. Recycling waste:
• Organic, inorganic, and recyclable waste sorting;
• Dispose of used batteries in a dedicated battery recycling bin for disposal by a professional company;
• All wastes such as packaging boxes, plastic bags, and scraps after product installation are collected and disposed of in a centralized manner by a professional company;
• Any scrapped electronic and electrical products and copiers, printer used ink cartridges, and ribbons shall be handled by the administrative department in a unified manner and shall not be disposed of in the environment or in the garbage;
3. Reduce pollution: • Use less or reduce the use of various cleaning agents, detergents, disinfectants and other daily necessities; • Do not make loud noises in the workplace, motor vehicles in the factory area are not allowed to whistle and slow down; • Reduce and avoid Use disposable tableware and plastic bags; • Do not litter at any place, see garbage as much as possible and put it in the garbage bin; • Do not place items in the factory area and any workplace, every item and tool It should be piled up at a designated location to keep itself and its surroundings clean and tidy; • Maintain and treat the water source in the plant in a natural and ecological way, effectively dispose of its own sewage, and not discharge any harmful and toxic sewage into the public pipe network. • Avoid and reduce the use of chemical pesticides when maintaining greening in the plant; • The company actively adopts and promotes environmentally friendly energy sources such as solar energy, wind energy, geothermal energy, and natural plant energy; • Protects the environment of the plant, cleanliness, beauty, and greening; and ensures adequate workshops and offices. Ventilation and light.